Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Rajnikanth On His Daughter Marriage


Superstar Rajnikanth has opined that it's impossible to keep everyone happy and satisfied during marriage ceremonies. Rajni, whose younger daughter Soundarya got married to Ashwin last Friday, was taking part in the marriage ceremony of Kabilan, son of veteran lyricist Vairamuthu, who happens to be a close friend of the superstar.

"It's practically not feasible and possible to make everyone happy when a marriage is held. It'd be nothing but foolish on anybody's part even to attempt such a thing. I'm saying so out of my experience of having held two marriages in my family.

"Still, my friend Vairamuthu has been bold enough to have attempted to keep everybody in good sprits; it's quite an appreciable effort indeed. For so many years, I was under the impression that 'getting angry' was one of my strengths; it was Vairamuthu who made me realize that getting angry was a 'weakness' and can't be the strength of anyone. I know for a fact that Vairamuthu too gets very angry at times.

"Only if a person manages to find peace and happiness at his house, can he remain at peace with himself and happy elsewhere. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that newly married couples find happiness and peace first at their respective homes," concluded superstar on a philosophical note.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Subscribe Us

Close Menu