Thank You God For Giving Us Kamal Haasan


Kamal Haasan’s guru, K Balachander wanted to go to Trivandrum and take part in the Kerala state government organized function to honour the legendary actor. But due to his ill health he could not take part in the function

However, KB made up for it with another of his open letter addressed to Kamal. In a seven page letter, KB begins by saying “I have stopped travelling because my bones protest. I have stopped speaking at public functions as my memory betrays me.

I have stopped attending film related functions, as I find that I’m not in sync with the content and character of current day cinema and so feel out dated and even out of place".

It is a very well written letter which eulogizes Kamal Haasan. One of the sentences is “Rajini is a phenomenon, Kamal is an icon, a monarch of all he surveys!” KB concludes by saying “Thank you Kamal for ruling my heart! Thank you God for giving us Kamal"
Share on Google Plus

About

Latest Updated Hollywood,Kollywood,Bollywood,Tollyeood,Mollywood,Sandelwood And More New Gallery,Images,Photos,Wallpapers,Posters.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment