Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Silambarasan has decided to revive the ‘Poda Podi’ project


Silambarasan announced the launch of the film ‘Poda Podi’ last year but for some reason, the movie is yet to be launched. It was said that he wanted to cast Varalakshmi, the talented and beautiful daughter of Sarath Kumar.


Now Simbu has decided to revive the project. The first schedule is all set to commence in London from June onwards, it is said. Varalakshmi, a trained danseuse, is quite anxious about the launch of her debut film.

“I had been waiting for this moment for the past many months. I have toured across the country to host programmes of my ‘Mama Mia’ troupe which gave me some amazing experiences. I play a lively girl in the film and am raring to go. I have as many as 6 songs in the film and would be required to dance a lot. As dancing is my passion, I don’t think I’d have problems in this ‘area’.

The film would have many comic as well as romantic sequences and would also have its own dose of glamour quotient.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Subscribe Us

Close Menu