Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Cooling Down Between SRK And Salman


Wassup my walnut cookies! How's your Wednesday morning going? As always, it's pretty hectic for me. Graham Bell's invention has been buzzing incessantly, demanding constant attention for my sources, who are calling me with all the natkhat nuggets from tinsel town. So before I forget anything, let's get started with aaj ki taazaa khabar.

For starters, I've just been informed that things seem to be cooling down between Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan. Seems like the two are positive about each other's movies and that's good to begin with.

Recalling SRK's admission from a recent event, my birdy from Bandra tells me that the actor was enthused by the strong buzz that his rival's Dabangg is generating. So much so that he revealed his children, Aryan and Suhana, were quite impressed by the promos of Chulbul Pandey and consequently, very keen to see the movie.

At another event, Salman didn't throw a fit when he was asked whether there would be a screening of his movie for the not-so-jaani-dushman now. Instead, he said that his brother Arbaaz was friendly with SRK and that bhabhi Malaika is a good saheli of Gauri's. So he was certain that his bhai would surely invite SRK, Gauri and their kids for the special trial. Sallu also added that Arbaaz would replay SRK's feedback to him after the screening. Chalo, badhiya hai.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Subscribe Us

Close Menu