Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

TV Actress Malavika In Nithyanandha's List


Nithyanandha, who came out on bail with the condition that he should not preach in Ashram or in the public, had this condition relaxed by the high court of Karnataka. Following this he had made a public speech amidst his followers.

After 80 long days, Nithyanandha had made his public speech at the Ashram in Bidadi addressing it to his disciples and followers. The following is what he spoke…

“In the history of internet there had been highest amount of traffic only twice that made the network crash. While the first instance was during the death of Michael Jackson, the second is one which involved Nithyanandha. I don’t understand one thing. Michael Jackson danced, sang and did many other things to entertain his audience but what did I do? I am not the right person for such things saying so he started narrating his experience in the Jail.

It is not a thing of pride to attain wisdom in a jail. It is not that you have to be there to get wisdom. It can be attained even without going to prison. I shall teach you that here. They have started calling me by names. Some even address me as Nithi shortening my name, however, I am not worried about that at all.

Only because my followers acted in the way of Ahimsa I was able to win. If you follow Ahimsa nothing can harm you. Although one has the power to judge, it is the God’s verdict that stands final. No one can judge God’s decision,” said Nithyanandha

The title of his speech was named as Freedom. While many had assembled there to hear the oratory of Nithyanandha, the TV actress Malavika too had been there in the meeting. As Nithyanandha finished his sermon, she also fell at his feet and got his blessings

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Subscribe Us

Close Menu