Namitha Is Donning A Vamp Role


Namitha is donning a vamp role in the film Ilaignyan which has Pa Vijay in the lead role. The film has the story and dialogues of Chief Minister M Karunanidhi. Namitha was introduced in the Tamil film Engal Anna.

After this she continued to act in many films including Aye, Chanakya and Aanai. The last film which she had acted in Tamil was Guru Shishyan which had Sundar C in the lead role. Now she is currently acting in the Tamil film Ilaignyan, in a Telugu and Kannada film.

Now she has reduced her weight by rigorous exercises and strict diet. Meera Jasmine, Ramya Nambeesan, Kushboo and Suman are also acting in Ilaignyan. The shooting of the film is taking place in Sriperambadur.

Namitha who is donning the vamp role in this film says, “I am donning the role of a worst woman. I am requesting my fans not to hate me after seeing this film. I am not the same character in real life. Hence I once again request not to hate me.”
Share on Google Plus

About

Latest Updated Hollywood,Kollywood,Bollywood,Tollyeood,Mollywood,Sandelwood And More New Gallery,Images,Photos,Wallpapers,Posters.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment