Vikram Hunting House In Mumbai


'Raavan' may have tanked without a trace. Yet, South hottie Vikram who marked his debut with the Mani Ratnam helmed flick, is elated, as such.

Firstly, over moving into a new swanky residence in the South. And more significantly, over the spate of offers that have coming his way from... B Town moviemakers!

"I am looking at several offers at the moment," admits Vikram in a tabloid chat. "But I'm not in any rush to sigh films here."

States Vikram smilingly, "It's been quite a change… from 'Who's Vikram?' to 'Where's Vikram?'. I'm glad to have established my identity here, but I'm not considering moving to Mumbai.

Bollywood already has its own set of fantastic actors, just as we have down South. Unless I come across something really interesting I won't be hunting for house or work any time in Bollywood soon."
Share on Google Plus

About

Latest Updated Hollywood,Kollywood,Bollywood,Tollyeood,Mollywood,Sandelwood And More New Gallery,Images,Photos,Wallpapers,Posters.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment