Rumours About Hansika And Prabhu Deva


Ironically, even as she gets set to make a splash in Kollywood, the rumour mills are abuzz with stories linking Hansika with director Prabhu Deva. "It's all rubbish. He (Prabhu Deva) is my mentor. Actually, I don't know why these rumours have started, but let me tell you that whoever is spreading them is definitely a sick person," she says defensively.

Besides stars and technicians, Hansika is impressed by the beaches in Chennai. "The beaches are exotic, but unfortunately I've only visited them twice," she informs. Delicacies like idly sambar, vada and hot coffee also has her taste buds tingling.

"They are yummy." And how about happening nightclubs in the city? "Well, I hit the bed at 8.30 pm, so late nights are ruled out," she explains. Considering her growing fascination for Chennai, does she plan to bid adieu to the City of Nawabs? " Hyderabad is like my second home," she says diplomatically.

Buzz has it that Hansika has moved bag and baggage to Kollywood due to dearth of offers in Telugu cinema.

On the personal front, the young actor is excited with her new material posessions — a swanky car as a Rakhi gift and a new home in Mumbai. "I can't wait to get behind the steering wheel of my new car," she says excitedly. "No thanks to a packed shooting schedule, I haven't seen my new place and am looking forward to stepping there soon."
Share on Google Plus

About

Latest Updated Hollywood,Kollywood,Bollywood,Tollyeood,Mollywood,Sandelwood And More New Gallery,Images,Photos,Wallpapers,Posters.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment