Kangna Ranaut Feel Like An Aunty


She is hot, she is oomphy and she is just 23 years old! But still there is something that makes Kangna Ranaut feel like an aunty. Shocked? We were too until the actress explained us the problem.

Kangna says, “Whenever I meet star kids my age, I feel like an aunty with them. That’s because being in the same fraternity, I relate to their parents more than I can to them. It may sound funny or strange but I actually go through this dilemma.”

The actress reveals that when encountered by star kids, many a times she gets stuck with words, “I don’t know how to start or take the conversation with the kids, who are of my age and even older than me sometimes,” laughs the actress.

Its interesting to note that in an industry where actresses love to hide their real age and behave like teenagers, Kangna talks candidly about her ‘aunty’ feeling. While we hope that Kangna overcomes this problem all we can say is ‘kitne ajeeb rishte hain yahan pe...’
Share on Google Plus

About

Latest Updated Hollywood,Kollywood,Bollywood,Tollyeood,Mollywood,Sandelwood And More New Gallery,Images,Photos,Wallpapers,Posters.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment