I Am Unlucky To Not Have Found Mr.Right-Trisha


As Trisha gets set to make her B-town debut opposite Akshay Kumar she admits that she’s nervous, just like any other newcomer would be. “It is like waiting for the results after writing an exam. I have butterflies in my stomach. I’m slightly nervous about how pan-Indian audiences will react to my Bollywood debut. Of course, I’ve always been worried before the release of my films,” she says.

However, she didn’t dub for her portions in her Bollywood film, despite being well-versed in Hindi. “My Hindi is pretty good, but I’ll dub for myself at a later date,” she reasons. Working with Akshay has been pure delight for her. Trisha is all praise for the Bollywood superstar, “Akshay’s so disciplined.

He reaches the sets at 6.30 am sharp for a 7 am shot and is extremely dedicated, hardworking and a complete sweetheart. But he is fun-loving too and keeps the atmosphere lively with his jokes and pranks.”

Trisha also nixes her party girl image. “I don’t have a dual life. I am the same middle-class working girl in Chennai, Hyderabad or Mumbai and after work I hang out with close friends at coffee shops and pubs. If that makes me a party animal, so be it.

I like to live my life on my terms. The last few months have been so hectic that I’ve hardly had any time to breathe. As a young professional I need to unwind too. Surely no one can grudge me that,” she asks. Has she found her Mr Right yet? “I think I am unlucky to not have found Mr. Right. Jokes apart, I am not desperately looking for him either. I know I’ll find him at the right time, “ she says. Amen to that!
Share on Google Plus

About

Latest Updated Hollywood,Kollywood,Bollywood,Tollyeood,Mollywood,Sandelwood And More New Gallery,Images,Photos,Wallpapers,Posters.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment