Tamil organizations protested before Actor Kamal Haasan’s residence


Some people protested before Kamal Haasan’s residence saying that he should not participate in the film festival to be held in Colombo, Sri Lanka. Kamal Haasan has a given a statement with regard to this. He said,” The International Indian Film Festival is to be held in Sri Lanka from 4th of next month.


Some Tamil organizations have protested and emphasized that I should not participate in this function and that I should resign from the FIKKI. They have also asked me to return the Padmashree Award given to me by the Central Government.

I am not participating in this function and I have never participated earlier in this functions held earlier. I have also requested the members of the FIKKI not to participate in this function.
They have also agreed for the same and they will also not participate in this IFFA function. They have also decided not partake in any function of the Sri Lankan Commerce Federation. At the same time there is no point in returning the honor given to me by my country.”
Share on Google Plus

About

Latest Updated Hollywood,Kollywood,Bollywood,Tollyeood,Mollywood,Sandelwood And More New Gallery,Images,Photos,Wallpapers,Posters.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment