Actress Tamannaah Dismissed Rumours To Play Kamal Haasan’s Lead


Tamannaah, the hot and happening actress of Tamil films at present, has stoutly denied rumours that she has committed herself to play the lead role in a Malayalam film opposite megastar Mohanlal.

Reports say that Tamannaah, in an effort to find a foothold in Malayalam films, ha signed up a Malayalam film opposite Mohanlal. The pretty actress, though, has denied the news. “At present, I’m concentrating only in Tamil and Telugu films. I have been very busy in Tamil films for the past few years.

“Once ‘Thillalangadi’, my film opposite ‘Jeyam’ Ravi releases, I have two more films, one each opposite Karthi and Dhanush. In Telugu, I have two films, one opposite Naga Chaitanya and Allu Arvind. As of now, I just have no time at all to act in Malayalam films,” concludes Tamannaah.

She also dismissed rumours that she is in talks to play Kamal Haasan’s lead in an untitled Tamil film.
Share on Google Plus

About

Latest Updated Hollywood,Kollywood,Bollywood,Tollyeood,Mollywood,Sandelwood And More New Gallery,Images,Photos,Wallpapers,Posters.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment