Actress Tamanna Chilling Out With Relatives And Friends In New Jersey


Tammu got a lucky break as one of her Telugu film’s shooting schedules got postponed. She is now in New Jersey, chilling out with relatives and friends.

Speaking exclusively to media from New Jersey, Tammu said: “This trip is long overdue as my parents thought of taking me and my brother for a holiday to US, where my grandmom and close relatives are settled. I’m having a great time as we are busy visiting them”.

Tammu also confessed that she is doing her bit of shopping and adds: “Now I know why girls love to shop as I am also going berserk at the shopping malls”
Share on Google Plus

About

Latest Updated Hollywood,Kollywood,Bollywood,Tollyeood,Mollywood,Sandelwood And More New Gallery,Images,Photos,Wallpapers,Posters.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment